This is a tasty treat from my friend Brenda Reeves. It was a favorite at our girl’s card night. Your family will love it, too!
Thanks for sharing Brenda!
You will need:
1 box French vanilla or vanilla cake mix
½ cup melted butter
3 large eggs, divided
8 oz cream cheese
2 ½ cups confectioner’s sugar
2T confectioner’s sugar
21 oz strawberry pie filling
· Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease 13x9 baking dish
· Combine cake mix (reserve 1/3c for topping) butter and 1 egg in large bowl until blended
· Press combined mixture into greased baking dish
· Beat cream cheese with mixer in large bowl , add in remaining eggs and 2 1/2c confectioner’s sugar (add mixture to top of pressed ingredients already in baking dish
· Spread strawberry pie filling on top and sprinkle with reserved cake mixture.
· Bake 1 hour or until golden brown. Refrigerate until chilled. Cut into bars and sprinkle with remaining confectioner’s sugar.
You could change it up a little by adding cherry, apple or blueberry pie filling. Or better yet make one of each and invite a few friends over. Enjoy!
The Supper Table
Easy ideas to help you get them to the table.
We want to feature you! Send us your favorite recipe and you may see it featured here soon!
Follow us on Instagram!
Hey! Did you know that our users have generated 294 widgets within the