Anybody else love Valentine’s Day? I don’t know if it’s the pink or the hearts or the candy (pretty sure it’s the candy), but I love it when February rolls around. Not only do I love Valentine’s Day but I love Puppy Chow, mix those two together and you’ve got a winner!
This recipe is a perfect treat for this special holiday. Garnish it with cute sprinkles and M&Ms to make a perfect snack for your Valentine! Enjoy!
Red Velvet Puppy Chow
· 5 cups Corn or Rice Chex Cereal
· ¼ cup Chocolate Chips
· ¾ cup White Chocolate Chips
· 1 cup Red Velvet Cake Mix
· ½ cup Powdered Sugar
1. Measure our Chex cereal and place into a large bowl.
2. Measure out cake mix and powdered sugar and pour into a large Ziploc bag.
3. Melt both kinds of chocolate chips in the microwave. Be careful not to burn!
4. Pour melted chocolate over Chex cereal and stir until coated.
5. Dump the cereal into the Ziploc bag and shake until coated!
6. Pour the puppy chow onto a cookie sheet and let cool.
7. Garnish with valentine M&Ms, pink sprinkles, whatever you want!
The Supper Table
Easy ideas to help you get them to the table.
We want to feature you! Send us your favorite recipe and you may see it featured here soon!
Follow us on Instagram!
Hey! Did you know that our users have generated 294 widgets within the