This Macaroni and cheese casserole tastes unbelievable and is so easy, you'll never use a box mac and cheese again!
-2 cups macaroni
-1 large block extra sharp cheddar cheese (16 oz)– grated
-1 cup heavy whipping cream
-salt and pepper to taste
· Preheat oven to 350.
· Coat deep casserole dish with cooking spray (2 to 2 ½ quart size).
· Cook macaroni according to directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
· In deep casserole, layer macaroni, grated cheese, and repeat.
· Whisk cream, eggs, salt and pepper together then pour over the macaroni and cheese.
· Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese starts to brown.
For an all-in-one meal, cut up ham into bit-sized pieces and layer it in with noodles and cheese.
The Supper Table
Easy ideas to help you get them to the table.
We want to feature you! Send us your favorite recipe and you may see it featured here soon!
Follow us on Instagram!
Hey! Did you know that our users have generated 294 widgets within the