Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Dip filled with chicken, cream cheese, black beans, corn and enchilada sauce is sure to be a hit at your next get together!
I made this dip last week and it was amazing! It yields enough to make two pie dishes so I made one for me and one for my mom to take to school for her teacher friends. Not only was it a popular dish at my house (Drew ate almost half in one sitting), but my mom and her friends loved it!
It’s one of the dishes that include things that you probably already have in your kitchen. The original recipe called for Rotisserie Chicken but we buy frozen chicken breasts in bulk so I just decided to use three of those. I cook the chicken on low in my slow cooker for about three hours. I just dump the chicken in; pour a little salsa over it and some fajita seasoning. Three hours later you have moist, flavorful chicken. I throw the cooked chicken into my Kitchen Aid mixer and it shreds up in no time. You can certainly use a Rotisserie Chicken in this recipe or even leftover grilled chicken.
· 3 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
· 2 8oz packages cream cheese, softened
· 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
· 1 can yellow corn, drained and rinsed
· 1 small can medium enchilada sauce
· 2 tbsp. fajita seasoning
· 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, beans, corn, enchilada sauce and fajita seasoning.
3. Stir in the chicken.
4. Pour the mixture into a greased 9x13 casserole dish or pie dish (this mixture would make enough for 2 pie dishes).
5. Top with the shredded cheese.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese in the center is bubbling.
7. Top with sour cream (optional).
The Supper Table
Easy ideas to help you get them to the table.
We want to feature you! Send us your favorite recipe and you may see it featured here soon!
Follow us on Instagram!
Hey! Did you know that our users have generated 294 widgets within the