This dip is perfect for this unusual Fall heat!
Let me say, I love this dip but I do not love this weather! I have worn my summer clothes out and I'm ready for the transition to cool Fall weather.
This dip is super easy and doesn't require you to use a hot oven! It's just layers of refried beans, sour cream, lettuce, cheese and taco sauce. Told ya it was easy! Serve with tortilla chips and you're set.
Speaking of Fall, we have started our new Fall study! We are doing 1 Peter by Jen Wilkin and we are absolutely loving it. Jen's teaching style is new to all of us but it is stretching us and we are learning a ton with her.
All the yummy flavors of chicken enchiladas in one easy dip!
Remember the good ol' days when the only trash talkin' on your Facebook page was between a Carolina and a Clemson fan?
Can we get back to that?
This election has been so divisive and I've heard scathing comments and words from both sides. Over the past few days I've thought about my friend, Paul, and his letter to the church at Ephesus.
These cookies are buttery, brown sugary, chocolate-y, YUMMY.
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE COOKIES OF ALL TIME.
I like to bake them until they are golden on the outside and just brown in the center. They get nice and crispy on the edges - perfection. Drew, on the other hand, likes to take them out while the center is still a little gooey. Either way, these cookies are so good!
These taco cups will be a hit at your next tailgate!
Bring these Taco Cups to your next tailgate and I promise they will be a hit!
Everyone loves a good dip at a party (especially this Spicy Ranch Chicken Dip) but sometimes I like to change it up a little! These little Taco Cups taste like you're eating a full taco! There's lots of great stuff in every bite - you get a lot of meat, a little cheese, and a little creaminess from the black beans. I like to top mine with sour cream and some salsa - delicious!
Since there's so much meat in the recipe, it's also a hit with the men!
A fun and tasty way to celebrate your favorite team!
Football season is finally here and I am over the moon! Last season, I wrote about what's it's really like to be the wife of a football coach. This season, I wanted to highlight a few of my favorite things about this time of year:
1. Back on schedule: I know where I am going to be on Friday nights at 7:30...at least for the next few months! During the summer, we have a hectic schedule. Beach for this week, morning work-outs, scrimmages, etc. During the season, it's all very scheduled and that just makes my heart happy.
2. The remote is where it belongs: In my hands! Drew, I love you but if I have to watch that National Championship game one more time - I may scream. I have 43 episodes of The Pioneer Woman saved on our DVR and they have my name written all over them.
3. My cute cowbell comes out of storage: Oh, what joy! I hope the people that sit around me are just as excited about this...
4. Friday nights with your people: Without getting all Remember the Titans on you, football unites our town. It's fun to sit in the stands with people all cheering for the same cause.
5. Snacks that celebrate your team: There's just something about eating a snack that has your team's colors. It tastes better, right?
If you’re looking for a delicious snack that’s both impressive and easy to make, you need to make these Easy Ranch Pretzels!
Last weekend I had a mental breakdown.
Ok, that's really dramatic. I had a semi-mental breakdown.
Mollie, a friend of mine, is getting married next weekend and our bible study decided to throw her a little surprise shower.
This is a picture of our group - Mollie is the cute one in the top right hand corner!
The Supper Table
Easy ideas to help you get them to the table.
We want to feature you! Send us your favorite recipe and you may see it featured here soon!
Follow us on Instagram!
Hey! Did you know that our users have generated 294 widgets within the