Me: I’ve got to get corn flakes when we go to the store. Drew: Why? We don’t eat that kind of cereal.
Me: It’s for a new recipe I’m going to try.
Drew: What kind of recipe? A dessert?
Me: No, you crush the corn flakes and coat chicken with them. Drew: I’m not eating chicken that’s coated in cereal.
Let me tell you, Drew ate his words, literally and figuratively. In fact, we may or may not have eaten this chicken three times in one week.
Ok, yes that is true. It was so good!
Chicken + Ranch Seasoning + Crushed Corn Flakes + Parmesan Cheese = DELICIOUS!
The chicken gets a little crispy on the outside but still juicy and moist on the inside. It’s so full of flavor and it’s really easy to make. With only five ingredients, it definitely fits into my budget.
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9x13 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Combine the Ranch seasoning mix, crushed corn flakes and parmesan cheese into a gallon size Ziploc bag. Shake well to mix all together.
3. Dip each chicken breast into the melted butter and drop into the bag. Seal the bag shut and shake well to coat with the seasoning mix. After it’s well coated lay the chicken into the baking dish.
4. Once all the chicken has been coated, sprinkle the remaining seasoning mixture onto the tops of the chicken.
5. Bake chicken for 40-45 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees. Towards the last 15-20 minutes of cooking you may need to lay a piece of foil over the top to prevent the chicken coating from burning.
Recipe adapted from life-in-the-lofthouse.com
The Supper Table
Easy ideas to help you get them to the table.
We want to feature you! Send us your favorite recipe and you may see it featured here soon!
Follow us on Instagram!
Hey! Did you know that our users have generated 294 widgets within the