I really love French Toast!
In fact, French Toast was my first post-wedding meal. Drew and I stayed in Charleston for our honeymoon and I ordered it for breakfast at our hotel. The funny thing about a wedding reception is that you pick out all of your favorite foods to serve but you’re so busy talking to people and taking pictures that you don’t have time to eat any of it! When Drew and I woke up the next morning we were starving.
That breakfast hit the spot and tasted even better knowing I was sharing it with my new husband!
A fun and tasty way to celebrate your favorite team!
Football season is finally here and I am over the moon! Last season, I wrote about what's it's really like to be the wife of a football coach. This season, I wanted to highlight a few of my favorite things about this time of year:
1. Back on schedule: I know where I am going to be on Friday nights at 7:30...at least for the next few months! During the summer, we have a hectic schedule. Beach for this week, morning work-outs, scrimmages, etc. During the season, it's all very scheduled and that just makes my heart happy.
2. The remote is where it belongs: In my hands! Drew, I love you but if I have to watch that National Championship game one more time - I may scream. I have 43 episodes of The Pioneer Woman saved on our DVR and they have my name written all over them.
3. My cute cowbell comes out of storage: Oh, what joy! I hope the people that sit around me are just as excited about this...
4. Friday nights with your people: Without getting all Remember the Titans on you, football unites our town. It's fun to sit in the stands with people all cheering for the same cause.
5. Snacks that celebrate your team: There's just something about eating a snack that has your team's colors. It tastes better, right?
A pumpkin twist on a favorite cookie!
Only 51 more days until October 1st! To me, the beginning of October is the best day of the whole year. The leaves finally start to change, it's usually a little bit cooler, and it's socially acceptable to decorate your house with all of your Fall decorations.
Unfortunately, I'm anything but socially acceptable because I decorate my house way before October 1st.
This year, I've given myself until September 15th - no decorations before that date. Until then, I will embrace the pre-Fall holiday with scented candles, lots of college football and last, but not least, Fall food!
The Supper Table
Easy ideas to help you get them to the table.
We want to feature you! Send us your favorite recipe and you may see it featured here soon!
Follow us on Instagram!
Hey! Did you know that our users have generated 294 widgets within the