This is a tasty treat from my friend Brenda Reeves. It was a favorite at our girl’s card night. Your family will love it, too!
Thanks for sharing Brenda!
You will need:
1 box French vanilla or vanilla cake mix
½ cup melted butter
3 large eggs, divided
8 oz cream cheese
2 ½ cups confectioner’s sugar
2T confectioner’s sugar
21 oz strawberry pie filling
· Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease 13x9 baking dish
· Combine cake mix (reserve 1/3c for topping) butter and 1 egg in large bowl until blended
· Press combined mixture into greased baking dish
· Beat cream cheese with mixer in large bowl , add in remaining eggs and 2 1/2c confectioner’s sugar (add mixture to top of pressed ingredients already in baking dish
· Spread strawberry pie filling on top and sprinkle with reserved cake mixture.
· Bake 1 hour or until golden brown. Refrigerate until chilled. Cut into bars and sprinkle with remaining confectioner’s sugar.
You could change it up a little by adding cherry, apple or blueberry pie filling. Or better yet make one of each and invite a few friends over. Enjoy!
This Macaroni and cheese casserole tastes unbelievable and is so easy, you'll never use a box mac and cheese again!
-2 cups macaroni
-1 large block extra sharp cheddar cheese (16 oz)– grated
-1 cup heavy whipping cream
-salt and pepper to taste
· Preheat oven to 350.
· Coat deep casserole dish with cooking spray (2 to 2 ½ quart size).
· Cook macaroni according to directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
· In deep casserole, layer macaroni, grated cheese, and repeat.
· Whisk cream, eggs, salt and pepper together then pour over the macaroni and cheese.
· Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese starts to brown.
For an all-in-one meal, cut up ham into bit-sized pieces and layer it in with noodles and cheese.
My friend, Lauren, gave me the best recipe for a one dish meal. I just love one dish meals! Easy prep, easy cleanup, and it’s all ready at the same time.
You will need:
As busy moms our time is very limited and valuable to us. We would much rather be at our children’s events than at home slaving away in the kitchen. God has given us such a short time to pour into our kids - our wisdom, our knowledge, our good healthy food! Let’s use our time wisely.
“There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven…” (Ecclesiastes 3:1)
Make memories - enjoy dinner together.
This is my mother-in-laws recipe and it is one of my most favorites. When we would go visit her, she always asked us what we wanted her to cook. It was always my number one request. You will love it because its easy and delicious.
4 breasts or leg quarters 2 TBS catsup
½ cup butter or margarine 2 TBS Worcestershire
¼ cup sugar ¼ tsp dry mustard or 2 tsp regular
1 tsp chili powder mustard
½ tsp salt 2 TBS plain flour
½ tsp pepper 3 TBS water
1. Combine all ingredients except water and flour in a medium saucepan over low heat.
2. Mix flour and water until smooth.
3. Add to saucepan and increase heat to medium, stirring constantly until sauce thickens.
4. Pour sauce over chicken and bake uncovered in 350-degree oven for 1 hour.
The Supper Table
Easy ideas to help you get them to the table.
We want to feature you! Send us your favorite recipe and you may see it featured here soon!
Follow us on Instagram!
Hey! Did you know that our users have generated 294 widgets within the